- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup apple juice
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 cups fresh soft bread crumbled*
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbs. butter (melted)
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 2 tsp. dried parsley
- 8 boneless breast halves
*For bread crumbs: take fresh bread and crumple it in hands.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Line 9 by 13-inch pan.
- Mix: mustard, apple juice, garlic.
- In another bowl mix: bread crumbles, cheese, butter, salt, pepper and parsley.
- Coat chicken in mustard mix.
- Thoroughly coat in crumb mix.
- Bake chicken 30 minutes until cooked.
- Broil at end for golden brown top.