PULLED PORK (slow cooker)
Everyone loves this dish. It’s as good as pulled pork gets!
- 2 medium onion (chopped)
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup tomato paste
- 4 Tbs. sweet paprika
- 4 Tbs. Worcestershire sauce
- 4 Tbs. yellow mustard
- 3 tsp. salt
- 2 ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 6 lbs. boneless pork shoulder (cut into 6 pieces)
- Hamburger buns
- Into slow-cooker, add and mix all the ingredients.
- Add the pork and coat thoroughly.
- Cook on low 8 to 10 hours.
- Transfer pork to large bowl.
- To thicken sauce, uncover and turn heat to high.
- Meanwhile, shred pork with two forks.
- If sauce needs thickening, mix 2 tbs. cornstarch into 1/4 cup water and add to slow-cooker.
- Transfer pork to slow-cooker, serve on hamburger buns.