“We have salmon often. This recipe is easy to make, reliable and so very flavorful.” – Dr. Ron Levenbaum
- 1 – 1 ½ pounds salmon
- ½ cup oil
- 4 Tbs. soy sauce
- 4 Tbs. balsamic vinegar
- 4 Tbs. scallions, sliced
- 3 Tbs. brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- ½ tsp. salt
- Preheat oven 350° or cook over grill.
- Place salmon in greased baking dish.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Pour mix over fish (If grilling, marinate 4 – 6 hours in refrigerator).
- Bake 20 minutes (more or less, depending on thickness).
- Baste periodically.