SALMON WITH TOMATOES AND BASIL
Easy to make and has a beautiful light flavor!
- 1.5 lb. salmon
- 1 tbs. olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup basil thin sliced
- Two medium tomatoes thinly sliced.
- Preheat grill or oven to medium (400° degrees).
- Combine the olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Spray heavy duty foil or a double layer of regular foil with cooking spray.
- Place salmon on foil.
- Spread olive oil mixture over the salmon.
- Top with basil, then with tomatoes.
- Close foil over the salmon.
- Check for doneness in 15 – 20 minutes.
- Takes longer in the oven.
***Optional: Top with additional basil before serving.