“I started making these before big football games and they may very well be the world’s best!!! They’re a bit of work but I am oh so happy to make them for my family. We love to double the sauce.” – Dr. Ron Levenbaum
World’s Best Chicken Wings
- 12 chicken wings, tip removed, sectioned
- 2/3 cups cornstarch
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¼ oil
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¼ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup vinegar
- ½ cup chicken broth
- Heat oven to 375° degrees.
- In a plastic bag combine cornstarch and garlic salt.
- Dip wings in egg.
- Shake 6 – 8 wing pieces at a time in bag to coat.
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Brown coated wings (the more brown the better).
- Place wings in 9×13 inch pan.
- In a bowl combine chicken broth, sugar, ketchup and vinegar.
- Pour mixture over wings.
Bake 40 minutes